sexta-feira, 7 de maio de 2010

Cliff Soul

That our pleasure!
referring to who?
referring to anything!

Idolatries imaginary
filth of everyday life,
everything is in the underworld of the soul
everything is in opposite ways.

Calm
realize the perception,
idolize the soul
force the heart.

Waste your time with the madness
drink the wine of the imaginary
kill your thirst of lust.

Drink, cry, love
the life that awaits you
with a triumphant smile.

See,
everything is at your back
see,
everything around it.

I see things that I do not think
I notice things that do not exist
Madness?
not
imagination ...

All I can
I believe in everything,
soul, verb, heart
I do not believe in the metaphysical
physicist has not yet awakened
atrophied soul
the heart was smashed.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário