sexta-feira, 7 de maio de 2010

Stair

The moon lights
sees
the night I go out walking
the ladder of life
which often come down
and I can not always rise.

The night I see the wind meander
thus leading to my memories
a walk around.

I hope, pray
echo songs of glory
of repentance and forgiveness,
suffer, cry
but the tear does not echo the same song
echoes songs that are not on the agenda
Songs of war
it will wake

The stairs lead to distant places
top
but often lower
quiet night I sing
before tears
washing this ladder.

Many are the dreams of freedom
debauchery,
feel pleasure drain
agreement and I am on this ladder
I do not know where it will take me.

Ando, and walk
undirected
clueless,
the stairs lead me to empty yard
and the rivers full.

Numbs my soul
calloused feet
by walking on the stairs
who takes life
or leads me to death
climb up and down
clueless
undirected
just know that I am
on the ladder.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário